Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
Qatux, The Cat, and Tiger oh my! [Question

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Stella Draconis Foren-Übersicht » Smalltalk Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Qatux, The Cat, and Tiger oh my! [Question
 BeitragVerfasst am: 07.06.2018 09:58 Antworten mit Zitat  
Nachricht
  johntimber
Survivor
Survivor

HI,

This question might be more appropriate in another topic, but I figure people who have read TEV will have the best knowledge to possibly answer it, and I might end up mentioning a spoiler. Does anyone know how the Cat got her hands on the original Tiger Pansy? Is this just a mystery left to readers' speculation? I'm still not sure how Qatux escaped from Far Away during the planet's revenge, but I have a vague memory of some reference being made to the Barsoomians helping him out. So then Tiger and Qatux get married, but how did the Cat manage to kill Tiger who was presumably under the protection of powerful Raiel technology. Also why would she bother? Did I miss something along the way? Or was this covered in a short story elsewhere? (If not, it might be a good one Mr. Hamilton!)What does everyone think happened?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.theunisphere.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=548
Motion graphics animation company

Thanks!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Stella Draconis Foren-Übersicht » Smalltalk

Seite 1 von 1
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.